Compudose Maximize performance for extended grazing or feeding periods. Compudose (estradiol) is a cattle implant for suckling and/or grazing steers and a long-acting option for increasing feed efficiency and average daily gain in finishing cattle.
- Provides a steady release of estradiol over an extended period of up to 200 days.
- Localized antibacterial coating on every dose.
- Suggested to be used on:
- Suckling steers at castration or later.
- Pastured growing steers at weaning or later.
- Finishing steers or heifers upon feedlot arrival.
Packaging Sizes: Each box contains 100 doses.
Dosage: Administer one dose in the ear subcutaneously according to label directions.
Protection In Every Dose
Elanco offers protection in every implant with localized antibacterial coating on every dose and a variety of implant options.
Comprehensive Efficiency Solutions
As part of a comprehensive portfolio of efficiency solutions from Elanco, Compudose is backed by an experienced team of technical consultants to help producers achieve their nutritional and health goals.