Our Cur-OST® Nourish formula provides high levels of pea protein, which is highly digestible and readily assimilated to nourish the body in addition to enhanced levels of amino acids including Glutamine, Arginine, Creatine and Carnitine.
Our Nourish formula also provides high levels of CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic acid to support cellular energy production and provide high antioxidant support.
Together the Nourish formula for horses and humans helps to enhance overall cellular energy production by providing protein, amino acids and co-factors that are involved in ATP or energy production. By enhancing cellular energy production we can positively impact endurance, recovery and overall performance! Bio blocker 100ml
Cur-OST® Nourish ingredients include:
- Pea Protein: Highly digestible form of protein to support tissue repair and strength.
- L-Glutamine: Provides cellular antioxidant support, helping to enhance normal glutathione levels intracellularly.
- L-Carnitine: Directly involved with fatty acid metabolism and cellular energy production.
- L-Arginine: Involved in the production of Nitric Oxide, which enhances blood vessel dilatation and positively impacts blood circulation
- L-Creatine: Involved in cellular ATP or energy production, primarily muscle tissue
- CoQ10: Cofactor involved in the production of cellular ATP or energy with known benefits to the cardiovascular system and other tissues as well as potent antioxidant properties.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Cofactor involved in the production of cellular ATP with known potent antioxidant properties.
Our Cur-OST Nourish formula is now available for horses as well as their riders! Liquid fentanyl Helping to enhance recovery, strengthen tissue and revitalize energy levels!
For more information on Cur-OST® Nourish formulas
About the Author
As an animal lover since childhood, Flossie was delighted when Mark, the CEO and developer of EquiMed asked her to join his team of contributors.
She enrolled in My Horse University at Michigan State and completed a number of courses in everything related to horse health, nutrition, diseases and conditions, medications, hoof and dental care, barn safety, and first aid.
Staying up-to-date on the latest developments in horse care and equine health is now a habit, and she enjoys sharing a wealth of information with horse owners everywhere.